Friday, April 4, 2014

《Spring Haul: Black White & Gold》

I've been doing some spring shopping recently, here are a few things I've picked up. I've been drawn to more "cool" "edgy" pieces lately but I love the femininity of this white scalloped bikini, I've been looking for just the right one since last summer and this one was so reasonably priced I just couldn't say no! I'm love gold and black together so I was super excited to find this gold and black cross-body it's a good size and it feels very modern and goes with literally anything. I've been on the hunt for the perfect leather shorts for longer than I can remember but I think I finally found the perfect leather skirt. It's a skater style so it's super flattering and I love the gold zipper details. The other bits are just a pair of sunglasses and a few rings, I'm addicted to both but I feel like they are perfect for updating and making an outfit feel more modern and have that "cool" vibe I mentioned earlier.










No comments:

Post a Comment